Do you have something to say about MOTHERHOOD?
Join the movement that Gives Motherhood a Microphone!
The 5th annual North Jersey LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER show, sponsored by Midtown Direct Rep, is coming to THE WOODLAND on Saturday, April 28th at 3:00 & 7:00 PM.
EVERYONE is invited to audition!
Adults & Young Adults of All Genders! Parents & Non-Parents! Share your story if you are a mother or have a mother or have something to say about motherhood!
AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
- Saturday, February 10th 10:00 am – 6 pm
- Sunday, February 11th 1:00 pm – 8 pm
- Monday, February 12th 7:00 pm – 10 pm
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
- Send an email to LTYMNJ@gmail.com.
- Put the word AUDITION in the subject line.
- Please include FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER and DATE/TIME PREFERENCES. (We will try to accommodate you.)
This is a spoken word event; so performers must come prepared to read aloud an original 3 – 5 minute piece about motherhood. ALL STORIES are welcome to celebrate motherhood in all its complexities. Hilarious, heartfelt, ridiculous, challenging … we love them all!
Commitment includes two rehearsals in the spring (TBD) and a pre-show run-through on April 28th. NO professional writing or stage experience required.